MIB

I like SF movies.  In this time, I recommend "MIB (men in black)" which is one of the most famous SF movies. but I'd never seen it until recently. I regret that I didn't watch this movie. Various aliens appear in this movie and the design of gun and aliens is wonderful. there are the a lot of element of SF and the comedy scene that make you laugh. MIB have 3 series, but I don't watch MIB 2,3. I want to watch them soon. This movie reminded me of my love of SF movies. I liked "STAR WARS". However, when I watched episode 8,9, I was disappointed. it is terrible. episode 8 broke my feeling. Buuuuut 1~6 are very very fun. If you want to watch "STAR WARS", I suggest you don't look 7~9.Please watch episode 1~6 and MIB.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Last Samurai

Project A and Police story

TNENT