TNENT

 In this time, the film I introduce is "TENET". Recentry I watched it and think this is fun.  TENET is SF action movie. the term of movie is "the time".  In the movie, Time can be reversed. and current time and reversed time intersect. in the world, Main character belong to a mysterious organization called "TENET", he struggles to save the world. When I watched for the first time , I think those who made this movie was a genius.this movie is difficult to understand and you may not understand in the first time.but If you find the fun of this movie, you will rave about it. There are many foreshadowing.Please watch and find!!

コメント

  1. I have't watched this movie. I' m curious about this movie.

    返信削除
  2. I know TNENT, but I haven't watched it. So I want to see TNENT!!

    返信削除
  3. That sounds like a lot of fun. I want to see it with friends.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Last Samurai

Project A and Police story