Thing I like

 I always recommend Western movies here. the reason is that I don't like Japanese movies but like Western movie. Recent Japanese movies are boring ,cheap and sleepy.but actually, interesting japanses movies are existed.Not all of japanese movie is not interesting. some japanese movie are made for people who like idol. they are often terrible. for example "SADAKO DX" this is good example these days. If you watch it , you will think the same way. However, Japanese anime movie is different. Japanese anime is one of the best japanese cultures. I like anime.Now  I want to watch "SUZUME NO TOZIMARI" . I have not watched it yet. I love the story and the beautiful of the image in SHINKAI works . Let's watch

コメント

  1. I like japanese anime too. They are so beautiful and interesting.

    返信削除
  2. You like nonfiction movie? I like Shinkai's works too!

    返信削除
  3. I am not good at watching movies. But I love anime!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The Last Samurai

Project A and Police story

TNENT