rocky
I love movies, so I recommend one of the best movies. It is "Rocky". Rocky moved my mind. Rocky theme encourges me and makes me want to run right now. rocky's fighting scene is dramatic and excitied, and when you see last , I'm sure thst you will cry. rocky has 6 films and 2 side stories. don't worry. if you watch one , you want to watch next one soon. you can watch all rocky' movies for short time. First, you should watch Rocky 1.Rocky will change your ways to feel ,to think, to live.
thank you for reading. next week, I'll introduce the move too.
I do not know "Rocky".But I found you like Rocky, and I want to see it.
返信削除I like rocky too! Theme of rocky motivates me.
返信削除I don't watch "Rocky"... but I watched "It follows" 4 days ago.
返信削除I have never seen a movie about battles. I wanted to see it.
返信削除