Project A and Police story
I recommend other movie. This time, it is Jackie Chan 's movie. He is one of the best action actor. His action is powerful and quick. When I see his action, I want to imitate. His movies I want you to watch are "Project A" and "police story". Both have flashy action and fascinating story. and they express dirtiness of the HONKON movie 's feature. Project A , if you want to know about Jackie Chan, you should watch first. this is one of this masterpiece of action comedy. this have funny scene and many fighting scene with something around him. you will understand his way of fighting and coolness. Police story, things break a lot in this movie. people fall from high place or crash with glass. there is a car action too. you will watch Jackie's physical action and understand his goodness.
Jackie Chan is cool! I want to watch these movies.
返信削除I thought Jackie Chan was a fictional character. He is a superhuman.
返信削除